5-12-30-50 kN – C frame design
AUTOMATIC C-Frame Flexural Testing Machine Load 5 kN – 12 kN – 30 kN – 50 kN
This ergonomic C-Frame combines a sturdy and high quality design. After welding, our C-Frames are then milled to the jack locking plates fixings and the test table in order to correct any misalignment due to welding !
Furthermore, all our flexural testing frames are quipped with double actin jacks allowing the automatic return of the jack at the end of the test.
Standards : EN 15037-2, EN 1340, EN 1339, EN 490, EN 15435
Set uniformely on a very rigid table, our C-Frames affers, besides an expectionnal accessiblity to the testing sample, a very good working ergnonmy, even allowing to set the specimens without any risk of back pain !
Also, the working table has openwork legs allowing easy and safe handling with a simple pallet jack.
- Weleded C-Frame
- Long stroke double acting jack (see chart), working at 400 bar
- Hydraulic stroke : 300 mm (or 350 mm)
- Jack mounted on low friction seals and Teflon guiding
- Automatic return of the jack at the end of the test
- Specific blades and accessories for roof tiles, infillor blocks, kerbs, slabs, and so on